The Pioneer Commercial Auto Insurance Policy meets the specific needs of your business operation. Business property coverage combined with commercial auto coverage will provide your business with a complete protection package.
When it comes to commercial auto insurance, the ERIE has a variety of coverages to make sure you stay protected.
- Owned Autos – provides protection for claims arising out of ownership.
- Hired Autos – provides protection for a vehicle you or your employee rent or borrow for business.
- Non-Owned Autos – provides protection for partners, employees, or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Temporary Substitute Autos – provides protection when your owned auto is disabled and you’re using another vehicle temporarily.
- Newly Acquired Autos – provides protection for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
- Light Trailers – provides limited protection for non-owned trailers designed for highway use weighing 3,500 pounds or less pulled by a truck or private passenger auto.